}

Inspiration Thursday - Paul Smith's finds...

I love Paul Smith's home store in London. It is always full of great pieces. I have been following him on twitter lately and loving his inspiration posts. Here are some of my favourite pictures... 
And check out how many books Sir Paul has... I think he needs to look at a new storage solution.
At the British Design Embassy opening in Milan last week, I w... on Twitpic
Nice vintage tv i found in a street market on Twitpic
I received a really lovely mad gift for my birthday from Jona... on Twitpic
I received this chair which is one of many things that have b... on Twitpic
I have just had a delightful gift bought to me by Chantal Coa... on Twitpic
Here is my bunny bin in the Piazza, Covent Garden, there are ... on Twitpic
I'm in Paris for my men's SS10 show. One of our models Moussa... on Twitpic
In Dublin I stayed in the Merrion Hotel, they made me a multi... on Twitpic

1 comment:

  1. I love that Georges Moquay painting! And, yes, that's a lot of books! Very cool.

    ReplyDelete