}

Inside Your Fridge

This Fridge is from Denmark
My name is Lisbeth, I am a Danish woman 43 years with two children (12 and 15 years). As you can see we like to drink milk, eat all kinds of yoghurts. I think this is very typical for a Danish family.
This Fridge is from Kobe, Hyogo, Japan.
This is Yuki's parents fridge 

This Fridge is from Hanoi, Vietnam.
I'm Dony and I'm n Hanoi for work. I have a beautiful apt here an a brand new fridge which I filled with (possibly) healthy food. Fish and meat in the freezer, grated parmesan (from Italy), vegetables and ricotta in the lower section. Look at the nice straw box for eggs - isn’t it wonderful?
 This Fridge is from Nairobi, Kenya.
 Angie's Fridge
This Fridge is from Moscow, Russia.
Usually my fridge has more yogurt and some camembert, too.

I have just discovered Fridgewatcher a new favourite site. It's a project where people from all around the globe open their fridges to others. I love how every fridge tells a story of the person who owns it.

2 comments:

  1. Wow. You have a very tidy fridge! Mine is kind of empty at the moment, yet still untidy. I think I'll have to check out Fridgewatcher!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely a new favorite website as well...Great posts! I also LOVE the "All I Own" post and series of photos--makes me want to do one of my own!

    ReplyDelete