}

Make Dreams Happen Now



All pictures by Eva Tralala

It's the small things in life that last with us forever. A lot of those unexplained experiences rooted deep down within us develop from our time at home.  It's the simple things including streamers falling down on you at your birthday party; looking out your window on a rainy day when you're feeling ill;  your dad teaching you how to play a board game for the first time...
I stumbled upon photographer Eva Tralala's blog Make Dreams Happen Now and I knew I discovered something special.   Why? I connected to the romantic images instantly relating to my similar experiences. What I love about the home is how the skin of the building displays the history and the scars but it's not until you go inside you experience the heart and personality. It's here  we discover how to make our dreams a reality.

2 comments: