}

Cardboard Love





There is something I need to share with you! I'm a crazy romantic so when I came across Cardboard Love of course I thought it was the coolest thing ever! Joey the maker of these little bits of cardboard never imagined the massive response he would get from his website. Everyday he posts a new love note too Maria. "In general, I am a pretty negative person. This project has been a chance for me to focus on the positive for a change," says Joey. This project demonstrates you only need a small piece of cardboard to show that you care about someone.

2 comments:

  1. this is really nice :)

    love-decoded.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. brilliant I'm sorted. This will put me back in the good books. Thanks. Printing them out now and when my girlfriend sees them splashed around the house things will be quiet again

    ReplyDelete