Darth Vader & Volkswagen Collaborate

What is a sure way to get SnOOp attention? Capturing real people of any age at home being creative. Here's a great idea by advertising agency Deutsch Inc. with their campaign for the new Volkswagen Passat. It's about a child imagining to be Darth Vader and trying to use 'The Force' around the house. You must watch the video!

found via Notcot


  1. Your blog is so much fun!
    And this commercial was by far my favorite of the superbowl:)

  2. This is so funny! I have to show these photos to my husband and my kids. Kaho

  3. I absolutely love this commercial and posted it on my Facebook page as soon as I had seen it.

    The pace is perfect and I just adore the very last frame when the kids turns back towards his parents in sheer amazement.. You can see his expression through the mask.

    Wonderful wonderful!

    x Charlotta

  4. This is very interesting! I have to show the pictures, my husband and my children. part
    collect cheap jerseys

  5. Hello! I simply would really like to present large thumbs up for the nice information you’ve got here on this post. i’ll be coming to your journal for a lot of before long